Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tips for lottery and Gambling: some lucky signs on hand

Many people wish to know whether they have a luck in lottery or Gambling. Many others like to know about their luck in sudden inflow of money! In fact there are some persons who are lucky about money, as if money liked to go into their pockets, others have to struggle hard to get it!

Well, there are some line and lucky signs indeed on the palm of these lucky persons, for which they stand alone in earning money easily even in the crowd. Have a look on the signs and see if you have any. Remember, the more are the signs, the luckier person you will be:


1.A triangle on the mount of moon: Indicates getting some money all of a sudden by some means.

2. Marshal line: Getting some money a few times.

3. A triangle on the bracelet line: Lucky for getting some money unexpectedly!

4. A rectangle on the mount of Secondary Mars: Lucky for being a wealthy man!

5. The Great Rectangle on the hand: Getting a vast property and wealth by chance!

6. Rectangle on sun mount: lots of money and fame.

If there are two of these lines on your palm, then it is a good sign.
If there are three signs, then it is better. The more the signs, the better luck will favor you. Good luck and see it for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. It would be nice if each point was numbered to correspond to the description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matteг if some one searches for hіѕ
    esѕential thіng, so he/she dеsires tο be avаіlable that in detail, thus that thing is mаіntained ovег hегe.


    Feеl free to surf tο my hοmеpage
    :: sensual massage in london center
    Also see my web page: tantric massage

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a rectangular on my hand start from sun mount with sun line and end between heart and head line and heartline made it two triangle and a line end in headline and another end neptune what is the result

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a rectangular on my hand start from sun mount with sun line and end between heart and head line and heartline made it two triangle and a line end in headline and another end neptune what is the result

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr.Wealthy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar issues to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or you can also contact him or whatsapp him on this +2348105150446.....  thank so much Dr.Wealthy. ...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts