Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WHy lines are different in two hands?

Lines are often found different in right hand from left hand. Lleft hand shows how we are destined. Right hand shows what we have done, whether we tried to change our fate or just followed the circumstances. I have come across such many instances, where I have found so many differences in there right and left hands.

For example, see the left hand in the picture. It shows a good fate line which shows that this person will normally be lucky in all his initiatives till 35 years age. It also indicates that a lot of opportunities will come to him in different conditions. He will be lucky enough to catch one of those opportunities.



But what do you see in the right hand? The fate line just disappeared. Or you can say, the ascending line from life line acts as his fate line which ends around 30 years of his age. If he had accepted one of the opportunities that had come to him, he would not be like this now. You see, after 35 years of age, nothing is left for him. He will live through struggling, he will never have a good living at his old age, very little consolation he may get and the path he chose, was wrong. THat's why he will have to pay for it through suffering for the rest of his life.
The main problem is, he was provided some opportunities, but he intentionally did not take any of it, that's why he will have to suffer like this.

WHat have we learnt from it?
Don't miss the opportunities.
Yeah, that is what I mean. Don't ever miss any opportunity.

I have seen that one had many opportunities in her young age. So many good proposals had come to her. But she was involved in some other's love and so refused all of those proposals. This refusal changed her course of life. She didn't know that she wouldn't be able to be happy in love marriage. WHat happened next? Her relation broke up, and the opportunities were gone too. Now after her mid age, she is repenting for what she has done. But now, after these years, what can be done? ............

Some people will be happy in love marriage and some people won't. It depends. So at least before you start to do something, you should discuss with a good palmist who can counsel you what can be the next step!

10 comments:

  1. I have a broekn fate line in my right but none in my right what does that mean. Im a female btw and a taurus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is in your right and what is in your left? specify correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    My MAIN fate line rises from life line and becomes thin after it crosses heart line all the way to Mt of Saturn. When it crosses the fate I see another parallel fate line which is strong going towards Mt of Saturn. Can you please comment on what this is supposed to mean as I increase my understanding.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a typo
    instead of When it crosses the fate I see another parallel fate
    it should be
    When it crosses the heart line I see another parallel fate line ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had two fate lines on my right hand. one is started from the mount of moon and goes to base of middle finger and another fate line started above the wrist and join the other fate line just near the head line.

    on my left hand I had fate line starts to life line and goes to base of middle finger.
    what does it mean?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had two fate lines on my right hand one is starts from mount of moon and goes to the base of middle finger and another is starts above the wrist and join the other fate line near the head line.

    on my left hand one fate line starts from life line and goes to base of Middle finger.
    what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do i contact u if i want an analysis done. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Faith line starts above my wrist with dark line till head line and after head line its not clear but stops at heart line .....please explain me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Faith line starts above my wrist with dark line till head line and after head line its not clear but stops at heart line .....please explain me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Faith line starts above my wrist with dark line till head line and after head line its not clear but stops at heart line .....please explain me...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts