Sunday, March 22, 2009

Descending line of marriage line

As I have been practicing palmistry for many years, never I have found so astounding a fact in my life as this one!

When marriage line is prominent in your hand and there is a branch descending downward, that means his or her first love or affair will be pathetically obstructed by some means and possibly it is by the person of opposite sex. Eventually the person will be departed from her love anyway. THis is how it is destined@!

In the first case, I observed this sign in a old woman's hand. I found a small branch of her marriage line descended downward. I was not sure about this sign and I imagined something must have happened during her first marriage. Well, then I told her about other things surely and she accepted almost all things! Then I asked her to say about her marriage. I told her that I was a student in this palmistry and I was not sure about this chapter in her life. I could probably say that you were in some kind of trouble in your first marriage! She smiled and said that it was true. She was married to a man who even refused to take care of her. The man loved another woman and kept ignoring her. As a result she left him after nine months of their marriage. Then around seven months later she again married another man of good manner and spent the life happily!

Second marriage line
I have seen another marriage line in her hand and I asked about any kind of affair after her first marriage. But she simply said there was no other affair in her life. However her head line was long enough and it hinted me that although she felt attraction to another man, she could control herself realizing the reality and morality. So I can say that a strong head line gives a person more control to his or her emotions, thereby stopping any immoral activity. However the mount of jupiter and sun should also be good and favourable for this matter. If the head line is bent towards the moon mount like a curve or even goes downward abruptly, then surely he or she will have no control over his or her emotions and can cause even suicide or abnormal activity. I have recently seen such a case. I will tell you about this later and you know, a suicide is always pathetic, my heart still aches remembering that bitter moment.

crossed marriage line
If the marriage line is crossed, then you must be sure that his or her love or affair will be troubled severely. If a branch line descending downward is observed, then it means separation or breakage of love or relationship. If head line is straight, then the person will accept the reality but if the head line descends downward abruptly, he or she may not be able to control his or her emotions and can cause suicide!

2 comments:

  1. can u show me what u meant to say in the first passage using a diagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about the marriage line which has three branches?
    hock like two basic branches and then the main line divided further into two small one.
    also a triangle which is present on the main line which further branched out?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts