Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Comments and suggestions to improve the site

Though I try my best to explain the things related to palmistry as simply as possible, and I tried to cover all aspects that Palmistry can deal with, still there might be something that I missed or failed to mention. Or simply you may have further suggestions to improve this blog site, so that it will be more useful to users. Or you just think that some points should be mentioned clearly. Or else you may think that I have been horribly wrong in my predictions! Whatever your point is, I encourage you to speak it out. Feel free to put them in comment box below. This site will never be a good palmistry site without your intimate participation. Thanks for visiting the site.

3 comments:

  1. I have started visiting your site very recently. Find it extremely interesting.
    Is it possible to picture individual sections of the hands and explain their significance.
    For example, my thumb has two additional lines in the lower phallange and I could not find any explanation. There is also an island at the root of the thumb.
    Also, do you also advise some therapies based on your explanation.
    These are only observations which may help you improve. But even at the current level, your explanations are better than any other site that I have visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hareram, for visiting the site and kindly putting some comments on it. About your thumb, an island sign at the root of the thumb is the sign of a wise person and an obedient son/daughter of his/her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to make this things so meaning full pls put some blogs about sub lines

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts