Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life line: how to find out your age

Life line: The line which descends from Jupiter or Mars mount or the place in between them downward to the wrist, is known as life line. Sometimes it is called father line too. This is a very important line on palm.
Figure-1: The life line

While reading palms, see and analyze it first. Then go for other lines.

If this life line stands alone, without any cross line, without any blemish, then it is supposed to be a very good line. It symbolizes a long life of the person and ensures a happy and healthy life. It not only represents the life span of a person but also gives a strong base for activeness, workability, sprightliness and strength of body. This line makes the life bright. An active and strong person can build his own life by himself. He can establish himself by overcoming all types of hindrances and obstacles.

If a marshal line goes along with this life line, then its power grows highly. He hardly falls ill, and can recover quickly from any type of illness.

If this line breaks somewhere, then it represents a grave illness, great danger, even a death of that person at that age. To know the moment of that evil period, you must know how to determine the age from a life line.

Follow this step by step procedure:

Step 1: Identify your life line as shown in figure-1.

Step 2: Now you need to determine a point called peak point, based on which you can divide your life line correctly. See Figure-2.
Figure-2: Determine the peak point

First, draw the 1st line as shown in the figure-2. It should start from the middle of the base of your middle finger to the middle of your first bracelet line as shown.

Second, draw the 2nd line as shown. It should start from the center of the thumb tip to the middle of your first bracelet line.

3rd, draw the 3rd line from the middle of the base of the index finger to the left end of your bracelet line. See the figure-2 for clarity.
Figure-3: Determining the age

Step 3: Now draw lines from your peak point on Venus mount to the points as shown by the red lines. The numbers represent the respective age of your life.

Now I think, you have got a clear idea, how to find out the difficult years of your life. If you have any question, feel free to make a comment.

Continue to More analysis on life line


9 comments:

  1. how do i fiind the peak of the venus mount

    ReplyDelete
  2. O..i hav found the peak point.. then calculated the respective ages... finally how to identify the evil period???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found the peak point but unable to understaand the exact age or evil period. I wantt to knoww my death age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have died 15 years ago according to your calculation. Then how am I alive author? Stop puzzling people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, you are interesting case. I would like to see your palm lines. Can you send a photo of your both palms to me? My email is schakma94@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. So I should have died at 35. But I am 43...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr.Wealthy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar issues to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or you can also contact him or whatsapp him on this +2348105150446.....  thank so much Dr.Wealthy. ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If a life line end with triple ring what will happen

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts