Saturday, March 12, 2011

009: love and marriage


May you tell me whether my marriage is love or arrange?
How will be my married life?
Is there any possibility of any love marriage? Is there any problm in my married life?
And when i will get married?
----------------------
Palm with double heart line

Result of palm analysis concerning love and marriage
Vertical lines crossed your marriage lines at 26 years age. Also there are descending lines from heartline at that age. These signs are implying that between 26-28 years age, you will deeply fall in love for someone, but your family will be against this relationship and somehow that will not turn into marriage. If that is not the thing, please let me know.


I should also tell you that due to your entangled heart line, you will be misunderstood and mentally hurt in every romantic relationship, that means love affair won't last long for you. It simply won't work out successfully.

There is a possibility that at 30 years age, there will be a love marriage for you. However, I can't say that your married life will go happily. Your heart line implies that your life partner won't be of your kind and you will be dissatisfied with your partner.
I am sorry to say this. I am sorry to dishearten you, but the logical analysis ultimately brings out the above result. I wish, I could turn the result into a positive one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like your blog a lot. It's nice and informative blog. But about this palm, I would like to know the signs that made you believe that this subject will have a love marriage at the age of 30 ??

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts