Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Know why we suffer in life

Sometimes we get frustrated about our life and cannot decide -Which path we should choose? Which career we should take? In which way we should lead our life? Is he/she the right partner for me? However these are the most important questions for a person and should be treated very carefully. If we do some mistakes here, we will suffer terribly, life will be a chaos and we will be unhappy. Millions of people are living an unhappy life because they cannot do what they like, what they chose to do. I have also suffered terribly due to wrong path I took that I did not like. Thus I was the most unhappy person in the world. At last I took my decision that- I will do this no more, better I will engage myself what I have dreamt to do. And I started to walk in a new path. My parents and well-wishers forbade me thousand times not to do such things. But I was clear with my conscience that I was choosing my right career and I would like it. That’s why now I am happy with my life.
A person’s satisfaction comes not only from his entertainments like traveling, reading, watching movies, spending the time with the people whom he likes etc., but also from work. Work is the main part of our life. To live, we all need to work. If the work, its environment or the working profession is not according to our character, it causes many troubles in our life. Yes, you must face many troubles while you work, but this is the impacts that matter. If the job is not conforms to your niche, you won’t like it with your heart and thus the troubles will make you more upset and troubled. But if the job conforms to your character, your niche, you will like it, and you will enjoy overcoming the troubles, spending the time in that job like you are playing an exciting games.
So that truly shows the worth of the old saying- know thyself. You must know what you like or what you donot like, you cannot get a success forcing yourself up against your character. Engaging yourself in a job not conforming to your character shows that you are all time fighting with your own self, all time bleeding in your heart. You will have to hold a mask of satisfaction and finally you will be exhausted without enjoying the world fully. Why bother? Get yourself through a full analysis.
Here the question comes- how can I analyze myself? Yes, there are many processes that Del Karnegy or Shiv Khera and other renowned teachers suggested. Also you can better analyze yourself through palmistry. Seems weird, isn’t it? But once you get it done, you will find a clear path, your favourable and nonfavourable ways, good sides that should be improved, bad sides that should be avoided, jobs that will be most favourable, friends that will be most reliable and every other detailed things that matter in your life. Consider a person who through some analysis found himself as a simple peace loving person, romantic, honest and modest, having an artistic mind, thinker and idealistic. If he chooses a profession that is against his character- that is full of noises and turmoils, tensions and needs to be crazy enough to control the situation, even needs to be cruel or take illegal means to perform a task, you know that is clearly against his character. He surely cannot continue that profession for a long time, if he continues that job, he will be the most unhappy person, I can promise that. I have seen many people of this case in my life. So choose carefully your workplace according to your character, unless you will surely be unhappy like thousands of others, because they don’t know themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts