Friday, January 16, 2009

Three Palmistry tips: Make amazing predictions



If you see any rectangle or cross on Jupiter mount in one’s hand (see the picture), tell him that he will marry someone from a rich or noble family and he will get money!


If you see a Solomon ring on Jupiter mount, tell him that he is wise, will get a beautiful wife and will have a great son who will be renowned in the society.

If you see that a fate line starts upward from the life line, you can surely predict that he will go against his parents’ will (usually in love marriage) and make a good fortune.

4 comments:

  1. I had a cross in my Jupiter mount earlier, but which now has almost faded. I married a girl from a lower middle class family (certainly, no incoming money from marriage, rather the other way around) however the marriage seems to be a failure.

    I do have the Solomon's ring (straight) in both hands, quite prominently eventhough I did not give much importance to it until recently, compared to my prominent Apollo line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this cross should be individual without the interference of heart and head line to frutify.

      Delete

Popular Posts