Saturday, January 3, 2009

Meditation: Solving the weird problems

One day, while I was going to college, I found a black dog lying onto the path. I was like a teenage at that time, so I took a stick and drove the dog away by beating it. It just simply ran away. I didn’t think the outcome of this simply-make-me-happy deed.

The next day I found the dog at the same place on the road, resting and it made a crazy barking when it saw me. I made a threat with a stick. But it continues to bark at me. I somehow managed to make a path to my college. Gradually it became a pain for me, as the dog used to start barking as soon as it had seen me. Even it dared to bite me. Could you imagine how its rage grew to its highest level, when it saw me as the most wretched enemy in the earth? I could not take another path, since it was the shortcut to my college. Now how will you deal with such a matter when a dog starts barking as soon as it sees you?

It was really awful situation, mostly embarrassing, why would a dog bark at you, why not others?

I could not tackle the matter, unless I had this simple but powerful magic- meditation.
What did I do? I did the easiest but very effective task, mind control technique. Now you can ask me- how? If I describe it here, you won’t believe it. So at first take a look on- meditation: the gateway to success
It didn’t work for 7 days, but I continued to meditate. However, it didn’t work for the 10th day too. In the 13th day, the dog barked less than before and as the meditation continued, the barking gradually faded away. It was amazing to me. This is the only easiest way to solve any relational problems, I can promise.

The skeptic people will say, it is the matter of time. By the course of time, everything gets ok. But I can’t wait for a long time to solve it because the condition was gradually getting worse. Even it happens in some of our relations. I have solved one broken relations to a good one with this meditation.

What do you say? Please feel free to make a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts