Fate line is the line that usually starts from the lower part of the palm and goes up on the upper part of the palm. Usually it indicates, how much fortune he can make by the influence of fate or luck. If this line is long, deep and without any cross, dot or net or any other bad signs on it, then it can be called a good fate line. This line simply means an extra help in your effort. If you start a business, or do a job or whatever you do for a living, you will get a good income from it, if this line is good and favorable.
But if this line is bad or unfavorable then if you start a business at that time, it simply means be prepared for hundred and one troubles to overcome in your business. Usually wavy fate line means ups and downs of financial condition. Cross on it means a serious trouble and you will be in a financial loss. A black dot on it means a bad reputation and thereby declining your business.
But if there is no fate line on a hand, and I see it very often, that means, the person won't get extra help by luck or fate. Suppose you have a good fate line, then somehow you will get enough income for solvency, a person will come along to help you or an incident will suddenly give you extra cash. That is how fate will help you. But in this case, there is not fate line, so there is no helper, so move alone. You won't get extra help, if you don't ask or you can't make some money if you don't make some effort. That is how fate line works.
So the best palmists believe that it is better to have no fate line, rather than having a bad fate line. If fate line goes bad, that means surely you will be in trouble financially. But if you don't have a fate line at all, then you are out of the subject of the fate. Now you are free to build your own future. Although it simply means that it will be hard to make a living without the helper and almost impossible to be called as a rich man! :=)
Fate line in Details
Well now I am going to discuss some important signs on fate line in details. Check the links.
11. Double fate line from wrist: Sign of luxurious life
12. Fate line from the wrist to different mounts: Different types of rich people
13. Circle sign on fate line: Sign of adultery
14. Fork sign on fate line: Sign of imprisonment
15. Wavy fate line: Troublesome part of life
17. Fate line from wrist goes to saturn with branches to jupiter and sun.: sign of influential ministers
18. Fate line starts from venus mount: the person led by animal instinct
19. Fate line touches the life line.: Sign of having the burden of family at early age.
20. Fate line starts below the bracelet line.: not a good sign
22. A line from fate line goes to moon : Travel sign on fate line
24. Fate line changes its tracks: So does the person's career!
You can also check the following links as a recommended reading on fate line: