Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Palm reading: you can change your destiny

I have been practicing palm reading for around 10 years now, and I can say, it gives correct predictions, if you can interpret your palm lines correctly. Recently I have seen one of my friends' palm. We were not so close before, so when he saw me practicing this odd science (!), he made a jest of me saying that I was wasting my time answering the palm reading requests through email, even without any charge! I proudly admit that it is a burdensome task to answer more than 50 palm reading requests per month, though it costs a lot of time and even then sometimes predictions go wrong due to misinterpretations, but when people in distress asked me to help them, I really make my time to help them telling what their palms saying, which way to go and what to do now.

So I asked him to stop arguing and let me see his hand. I saw his palm had a special life line as in the picture. His life line had been changed dramatically. Obviously he was right handed. His left hand had a life line which was broken three times, and as a student of palmistry, I knew that it was a dangerous sign for his life as it indicates illness or accidents or injuries at that age. However, I examined the right hand and saw that his life line is totally different here from his left hand (see the pictures).

I asked to look at his life lines on both hands and asked him, why they are so different there. He noticed the difference and again asked the meaning. I said, "a change in any line indicates a change in your life by your own effort or by some other external influence. In this case as your life line on left palm is broken, it indicates that your previous life style was such that you could be harmed with illness or accidents or injuries by some means, and see the life line on right palm, it is neat and clean, somehow you have managed to change your course of life, so that now that danger is gone, although it is not hundred percent certain, but I can say, most of the dangers on your life is over now, because you have changed your course of life dramatically, which is being shown by your lines."

He admired my interpretation by saying that he was engaged in politics which was rough and risky for him. Then he quit from politics and turned to religious activities which he enjoys much. By this he was impressed and urged me to continue reading his palm. So I made other things clear to him, not just mentioning the results, but also illustrating what is indicating what. Thus he was greatly satisfied.

What have we learned from this incident? Well, it simply says that lines do not mean everything. You can change it by changing your course of life. And this is a real example of changing the lines. So don't worry about any probable mishaps, because proper steps can help you to get rid of that future accident. In fact it is you, who can shape your life. If you don't make efforts, life will go as destined, but if you take some initiatives, life will change its course and it depends on whether you have chosen the right path or wrong path. Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts